What is Zapper?
Zapper is a mobile app made to simplify your online by allowing you load your card information onto their app once. This keeps your card details in just one place - the Zapper app.
How do I download Zapper?
Zapper is available on the App Store, Google Play Store, and Huawei App Gallery.
Which bank cards are accepted on the Zapper App?
VISA and Mastercard that are activated for online purchases. Diners Club Cards and American Express are not supported on the Zapper app.
How does it work?
After proceeding to checkout, filling out your shipping destination and selecting your delivery option you select the “Continue to payment”
1. On the payment page select pay with “credit card”
a. You will be redirected to our secure payment page
2. From the available options, select Zapper as your payment method.
3. After filling in your name and surname a screen with a QR code will appear on the Arc website
4. From your device, open the Zapper app and tap on the blue camera icon to scan a Zapper (a QR code, or square barcode) displayed in the ARC website payment page.
a. This identifies the shop and prompts you to approve the payment.
5. Enter your PIN, or use your fingerprint or FaceID to secure and complete the transaction.
I didn't receive my OTP verification code, why?
One time pin (OTP) SMS’s can sometimes be blocked for the following reasons:
Your mobile number may be registered with the WASPA Do Not Contact list. For more info click here
You have third-party applications such as Truecaller installed on your device, which may block numbers such as the Zapper number from sending your OTP code.
Please search for the below numbers in the third-party application to unblock Zapper and rest assured you will not be receiving any marketing communication from them via SMS.
• Vodacom: +2782004809486
• MTN: +27839210017032
• Cell C: +27840035005
• Telkom: +2781160001035005
Alternatively, you may call the Zapper Support team on +27 87 150 1001 for further assistance